Saturday, April 3, 2010

True Love Waits...


Love story that defy the test of time....this lovely couple has been together since their secondary years. For almost 15 years, both of of them learn to grow in their love. Finally they are getting hitched, and I was entrusted to make a romantic cake for their memorable occasion. I still remembered how my friend love to eat noodle snack and we love to tease her with the nickname of Lee Fah Mee, well it is because her the other half was called Fahmy, doesn't Fahmy rhymes with Fah Mee?

This was a last minute request, a week before the wedding and everything was in a rush. She "entrusted" me with the task, well, a big task, a hit or miss situation as I cannot avoid any gravely mistakes. One mistake could make the whole cake crumble, and there is simply no time for other backup plan. I am fully challenge to my max, using whatever knowledge I have to make a 3-tier wedding cake. The result was, a 3-tier white and silver wedding cake, decorated with romantic flowers.

Thank You for trusting me to make this cake for your wedding, love the challenge and I hope you will love it as much as I do, here, I would like to wish Dayang and Fahmy a blissful marriage and everlasting love...True love really waits... ^_^


Taken at the reception...













No comments:

Post a Comment